My best friends

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Greetings !

My name is Steven, i'm a 20 years olf student from the middle European country Slovenia. My life has been highly influenced by gaming since the age of 10, so i decided i should write a blog about it and i'm also feeling rather bored. The blog will contain my opinions on some older as well as newer games, some information regarding my personal life and how games infulenced it and also fun, not necessarily game related stuff. Hope you'll enjoy my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogspot brother :) enjoy your stay. Your blog looks promising, following :D

    Safe travels, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are awesome man. Well worthy of a follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog fellow gamer, we want some xbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should make a list of games you play

    ReplyDelete